* Message from Owner

* Clan Chart

JavaScript Shield UI Demos

S4STBBBLEXANGEL
www.Game-State.com

Author Topic: To Haters  (Read 204 times)

Offline [S4S]Sravan

To Haters
« on: May 10, 2018, 08:14:48 AM »
If any player doesn't like our server or administration in any way. Better Quit, instead of eating our shit.
When I started S4S, I started it alone.Guys who are talking now are never there with me in during my sleepless nights.
We are not asking you to stay here.
Its just a game. Play it if you like it.
Stop Hating and get a life.
we dont want People who create nuisance or promoting hate. just quit. its easy.
who cares.
why do you behave like you gave your life to s4s and spending all your money on s4s.
Its the game designers interest on how to design a game or how to modify the game or how to ruin it or how to make it.
You are just a player. Play it if you find interesting. If not quit. There are thousands of servers on sa-mp.
Maybe we should start banning like other forum administrators who ban for hatred and nuisance.
ye, there we go.
cheers haters

"Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle... when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

Use " Thank You " Button when some one gave you a benefit of word.

Offline [BL]p0tat0

• The Potato God
  • [BL] Clan Member
  • VIP
  • [S4S] Faithful
  • Manners makeith man.
    • Kongregate
  • Ingame Name: [BL]p0tat0
Re: To Haters
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 05:29:23 PM »
Exactly Sravan, you are right. Don't just say "Oh, this game sucks" or "You suck go die". If you don't like something, maybe you can try to give CONSTRUCTIVE feedback like "I think we should improve something in this or that way because..." and explain in detail your idea. If you can't do that, hell just quit. Sravan is 100% right. Either give him CONSTRUCTIVE feedback with GOOD detail or don't say anything at all. Let's say you made a drawing or game, and someone came up and says "Look at that piece of shit, it sucks." Would you like that?
Potato Squad Quiz
Potato Squad Application

Live stats by saawan
Signature made by [F]SABOOR[F]. Userbars made by [BL]Murphy

Offline [S4S]Flake

• STAFF : Lvl 2 Admin
  • [S4S] Clan Member
  • [S4S] Quick Digit
  • Need help ? PM me!
Re: To Haters
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 08:50:49 PM »
exactly, just leave in peace.