* Message from Owner

* Clan Chart

JavaScript Shield UI Demos

S4STBBBLEXANGEL
www.Game-State.com

Author Topic: Enable 'SKINSHIT' (SKINSHOT) to attract more players (TRIAL RUN)  (Read 1209 times)

Offline BigDreams

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVBYzbKLOfA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVBYzbKLOfA</a>

Offline icecube1

Re: Enable 'SKINSHIT' (SKINSHOT) to attract more players (TRIAL RUN)
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2017, 11:19:32 PM »
Lets give an hostly opinion, s4s is been too old, skinshot is better cause it solve a little bit the lagger players, also it could help to get more players, it happens same with cbug, s4s could have been with more players if they would accept it since some time, but most of us dont like it, so I think it would be better to enable both things to help s4s grow up, but I like as it is.
Enable Skinshot!
What about 2 weeks instead of a month
Reasons for enabling skin shot

Offline Gatto.

• Internet gangsta
  • Retired Admin
  • [DW] Clan Leader
  • [S4S] Die Hard
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2017, 08:14:30 AM »
Might as well bring back running weapons and add vehicles like hunter, rhino and seasparrow then

you could also allow cheating... oh wait it's pretty much allowed already
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afVCuC-qsAI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afVCuC-qsAI</a>

Retired. Thanks for everything.

Best wishes to those who stood beside me and a huge "fuck you" to those who deserve it.

Offline icecube1

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2017, 08:58:29 AM »
Might as well bring back running weapons and add vehicles like hunter, rhino and seasparrow then

you could also allow cheating... oh wait it's pretty much allowed already
Lock topic

Offline Capo_Ziyad

• When the Day Will Come No Body Gonna Remember you
  • [S4S] Grasshopper
  • Wch biti l7wa?
    • Skype - CaPo ZiYaD
  • Ingame Name: [FaZe]Cz_
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2017, 02:05:30 PM »
Alright let's give it a try

Offline Kira

• VIP
  • Past Admin
  • ClanWar Winners [Marauders] [MM] - 26 JUNE 2016
  • [S4S] A real member
  • Stay Gold
  • Ingame Name: [ANGEL]Manhole
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2017, 08:24:11 PM »
Lets give an hostly opinion, s4s is been too old, skinshot is better cause it solve a little bit the lagger players, also it could help to get more players, it happens same with cbug, s4s could have been with more players if they would accept it since some time, but most of us dont like it, so I think it would be better to enable both things to help s4s grow up, but I like as it is.

bruh skinshot completely destroys the purpose of playing samp, also you seriously wouldnt give a shit after years of practicing and playing to see it all go down the drain to unskilled fags who can easily kill you with no effort like if this was fucking bf/cod?
Im just giving a opinion about s4s is not going good with the old system and it is not growing as a Server in my opinion, and also sometimes is annoying that some lagger players are unhitable, I was playing this server and another about missions with skin shot and I was killed so easy, but I improved myself so fast, you would be one of the best players here not matter which system, but as I said, s4s need some changes to grow up, but I want to stay with laggshot, Im just accepting skin shot could help s4s, not to change it because I want. 

Offline icecube1

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2017, 08:27:45 PM »

bruh skinshot completely destroys the purpose of playing samp, also you seriously wouldnt give a shit after years of practicing and playing to see it all go down the drain to unskilled fags who can easily kill you with no effort like if this was fucking bf/cod?
Im just giving a opinion about s4s is not going good with the old system and it is not growing as a Server in my opinion, and also sometimes is annoying that some lagger players are unhitable, I was playing this server and another about missions with skin shot and I was killed so easy, but I improved myself so fast, you would be one of the best players here not matter which system, but as I said, s4s need some changes to grow up, but I want to stay with laggshot, Im just accepting skin shot could help s4s, not to change it because I want. 
I agree
Sometimes it's hard to kill players with 300+ ping

Offline Giannis_

• STAFF : Lvl 1 Admin
  • [S4S] Guru
  • Enjoy your life until it's last minute.
    • Skype - s4sgiannis
  • Ingame Name: XT3RM1N@T0R
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2017, 03:45:01 PM »
No way, we are special our way.
(Retired Notifier 27 January 2013 - 7 June 2013)First notifier hired
(Retired ES leader 11 June 2012 - 05 December 2012)
(Retired S4S member 06 December 2012 - 11 January 2013)
S4S Admin 20/7/2017
(Retired EK leader 12 January 2013 - 06 April 2013)
(Retired UF leader 07 April 2013 - 25 January 2014)
(Current DW leader 25 January 2014)
(Donator of ES EK UF DW)

Offline Kira

• VIP
  • Past Admin
  • ClanWar Winners [Marauders] [MM] - 26 JUNE 2016
  • [S4S] A real member
  • Stay Gold
  • Ingame Name: [ANGEL]Manhole
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2017, 01:05:44 AM »
active skinshot in cz only, its better

Offline EatMyDiction

• [BL] Clan Co-Leader
  • STAFF : Lvl 2 Admin
  • STAFF : Designer
  • [S4S] A real member
    • Skype - Inorbit97
  • Ingame Name: EatMyDiction
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2017, 12:11:30 PM »
It's a nice idea but suggested multiple times in the past, and then rejected
For the simple reason that S4S has been lagshooting only for however long we've existed, and some players yes, do filter for lagcomp enabled servers, but equally some people actively avoid lagcomp servers
It's really just picking your poison, it would attract new players maybe, but it would most likely shove a lot of players out and possibly even turn new players away

Offline [M]Medea[M]

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2017, 02:45:40 PM »
reopen CZ and trial run it there, new players are baffled by lag shot concept.

Offline Pranesh.

• You're ez mate.
  • [S4S] Grasshopper
    • Skype - pranesh237
  • Ingame Name: Pranesh
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2017, 12:36:59 AM »
It's really just picking your poison, it would attract new players maybe, but it would most likely shove a lot of players out and possibly even turn new players away

Offline EatMyDiction

• [BL] Clan Co-Leader
  • STAFF : Designer
  • [S4S] A real member
    • Skype - Inorbit97
  • Ingame Name: EatMyDiction
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2017, 06:02:41 AM »
reopen CZ and trial run it there, new players are baffled by lag shot concept.
You have to admit, there probably aren't many new new players except from 12 year olds who have got their first computer from daddy but it's an old one so SAMP is all they can run
In which case it would be puzzling either way, but I like the idea of having CZ as lagshot - only one problem though
With an already weakened player base, we'd be potentially halving active players on the normal S4S server
And then if we made the normal S4S server skinshot, we'd again most probably halve the player base
It's realistically a pick your poison scenario as I said, and I remember the time that it was changed to skinshot, the forums were rife with complaints from those used to lagshot
Don't think it'll happen unless we get 60 players active at any given time, 30 of those wanting skinshot and 30 not